• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starcraft Remastered -first ever e-sports showcase- Boxer/Flash/Jaedong/Bisu/Nada/...

DieH@rd

Banned
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/525113-gg-together-starcraft-remastered-show-match
2ef7cb6cb0b14a84aa67c745520bd1cd20170725112026.png

As the release of Starcraft: Remastered approaches, Blizzard will be organizing a series of show matches on 30th July 20:00 Korean Time. Some Starcraft legends will be showing off their skills once more. It will also be the first time that Starcraft: Remastered is show cased on the E-sports stage.

Event starts in a bit over an hour [13h CET] @ https://www.twitch.tv/starcraft

English casters:
Wolf & Tasteless

obsuJDX.png

1st Match - TheBOy vs Grrrr

0YiJotZ.png

2nd Match - BoxeR vs Yellow

BJ0MXLp.png

3rd Match - Nada vs Reach

oaYpWl1.jpg

4th Match
Flash vs Bisu
Jaedong vs Bisu
Flash vs Jaedong

That 4th match 😍

LETS GOOOOO!!!
Firebats+bro+do+you+even+_3b9b31cd7e66dde0c4fd17f0181aceca.jpg

DieH@rd

Banned
I wonder will there be any additional spectator options in Remastered? I noticed on latest ASL that Blizzard added optional supply counter.

However, a good part of atmosphere of watching good BW match comes from not fully knowing what exactly happened [how many drones died, who is making what units, etc]...

Syf

Banned
It'll all be in 16:9 for viewers guaranteed unless they want to demonstrate the difference briefly. This whole event is about advertising the remaster.

54-46!

SCRemastered releases today in Korean PC bangs. We will get the chance to play it in few weeks.

Blizzard really outdid themselves with this release, it's like a grand apology for how they treated the Korean BW community (PC bangs included) and KeSPA during SC2's early years.

>no Stork

Wake me from this nightmare.
Stork is actually at a tournament launch event Blizzard is running at the same venue I think.

Watching Scan and I think they said Stork and Firebat are there.

(I could be wrong though cause no sleep haha)

plz where is firebathero where is the rice throwing? this is not SC 4 me
Firebathero is at a tournament that's in the same venue or a blizzard sponsored one at a internet cafe, not sure exactly where it's at but I heard it in a stream before the event. Stork is there also too.

Top Bottom